Posted by https://dialaskitchen.com/2015/06/30/strawberry-peach-and-blueberry-galette/
© 2015 Diala's Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Strawberry, Peach And Blueberry Galette
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, cubed
- 4 tsp cold water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp flour or cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 cups mixed strawberries, blueberries and peaches
- 1 tsp turbinado sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix flour with granulated sugar and 1/4 tsp of salt in a food processor. Add butter. Pulse until crumbs form. With the motor running, add ice water and lemon juice through the spout. Continue mixing just until dough comes together.
- Place rack in bottom of oven. Preheat to 375F. Lay a large piece of parchment on the counter. Sprinkle lightly with flour. Pat pastry dough into a ball. Dust rolling pin with flour. Roll pastry on parchment into a circle, about 12 in. wide. Pastry will be very thin and the edges will be uneven. Transfer parchment and pastry onto the baking sheet.
- Combine the brown sugar and cornstarch, vanilla, cinnamon and 1/8 tsp salt in a large bowl. Stir in berries and peaches until coated. Tumble fruit mix onto the centre of the pastry, forming a 10-in. circle. Fold pastry over, just to cover the edge of the fruit. Centre of pie should not be covered with pastry, and the edges will be uneven. Lightly brush pastry with water, then sprinkle with coarse sugar.
Loading nutrition data...