Posted by https://dialaskitchen.com/2018/08/24/pistachio-pesto/
© 2018 Diala's Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- 3 cups basil, tightly packed-leaves only
- 3 cups parsley, tightly packed-leaves only
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup pistachios, lightly toasted
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked blak pepper
- 1 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the basil, parsley and garlic in a food processor. Pulse until the herbs and garlic are coarsely chopped.
- Add the salt, pepper and pistachios. Pulse for a 5- 8 seconds.
- Pour in the olive oil and lemon juice. Pulse until all ingredients are incorporated. I like to process my pesto not until is completely smooth, but leaving a bit of texture in the mixture.
- With a rubber spatula, scrape pesto into a medium bowl. Add the parmesan cheese, folding until combined.
- Divide the pesto into 3 sterilized jars.
Loading nutrition data...