Posted by https://dialaskitchen.com/2019/02/06/lemon-blueberry-and-ricotta-pancakes/
© 2019 Diala's Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Lemon, Blueberry and Ricotta Pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries blueberries, more for serving
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup full -fat ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Greek yogurt, berries and Maple syrup for serving
- In a large bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt; whisk well to combine. Add the blueberries and fold into the flour mixture.
- In a medium bowl, add the eggs and lightly beat them with a whisk. Add in the milk, ricotta and vanilla. Beat with a whisk until well combined. Carefully fold the wet mixture into the dry ingredients, until combined. Quickly fold in the lemon juice and zest, stirring until combined, but not over mixing the batter. A few specks of flour in the batter are ok.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a buttered hot large pan or griddle. Adding just 3 at a time so that they don't stick together. Cook for about 3 minutes before flipping them over, or until small bubbles form on top. Cook on the second side until golden. About 1 -2 minutes.
- Repeat with the rest of the pancake batter. Enjoy topped with maple syrup, Greek yogurt and berries.
Loading nutrition data...