Posted by https://dialaskitchen.com/2020/03/20/buffalo-cauliflower-tacos/
© 2020 Diala's Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
- Preheat the oven to 450 F. Whisk the flour, milk, paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic powder until combined. Dip cauliflower florets in the batter, and shake the excess. Place them on a parchment- paper lined baking sheet, or Air-Fry tray.
- Air-fry ( or bake) on for 25 minutes until lightly crisped and browned.
- Chop the cherry tomatoes, and set them aside with the rest of the toppings (cabbage, feta cheese, green onions and cilantro)
- Gently toss the baked cauliflower in a bowl with the hot sauce. Return to the baking sheet and bake or Air fry for 5 to 10 minutes.
- For the avocado crema, Mix all ingredients in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Fill each earned tortilla with a bit of the purple cabbage, tomatoes, red onion, cauliflower, a drizzle of the avocado crema, feta cheese and cilantro.
Loading nutrition data...