Posted by https://dialaskitchen.com/2020/04/03/the-best-pizza-recipe/
© 2020 Diala's Kitchen. All rights reserved.
The Best Pizza Recipe
20 minutes + at least 3 hours rising
4 hours and 20 minutes
- 153 grams 00 flour (1 cup plus 1 tablespoon)
- 153 grams all-purpose flour (1 cup and 2 teaspoons)
- 8 grams (1 teaspoon) sea salt
- 2 grams (3/4 teaspoon) active dry yeast
- 4 grams extra-virgin olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flours and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together 200 grams ( a little less than a cup) lukewarm tap water, the yeast and the olive oil, then pour it into the flour mixture. knead with your hands until combined, approximately 3 minutes. Let the mixture rest in the bowl (covered by a tea towel) for 15 minutes.
- Knead the rested dough for 3 minutes, cut into 2 equal pieces and shape each into a ball. Place on a heavily floured surface, cover with a dampened cloth and let rest for 3 to 4 hours at room temperature, or 8 to 24 hours in the refrigerator. If you refrigerate the dough, remove it 30 to 45 minutes before begin to shape it for pizza.
- To make pizza, place each dough ball on a heavily floured surface and use for fingers to stretch it, then your hands to shape it into rounds. Top with sauce and toppings. Transfer to the pre heated oven and bake for 4 to 5 minutes. Remember to pre-heat the oven to its highest temperature, with the baking steel on the lowest rack for an hour before baking the pizzas.
Loading nutrition data...